5/25/2010

Hope is not a Wishlist..

Share
Hope isn't wishful thinking.  It's a knowing and an understanding that life will get better. It's a choice. You see, I wish for a Range Rover and an unlimited gift card to HomeDepot. (I've been bitten by the home improvement bug) But the hope I have exists primarily because I make different decisions today. I choose to live by faith more than I do by fear. I don't  pretend that I have no fears. I just try not to allow my fears to decide for me. Do I slip periodically? Oh hell yeah! Ask my wife. But, the seeds of faith I've planted are growing, getting taller and stronger. I can see the results in my life like a garden cultivated. It gives me strength...It gives me joy...It gives me hope...

1 comments:

T n T - K n K said...

Thanks for sharing your perspective. We tend to get caught up in our own perspective and not the ones of others.

Post a Comment