5/26/2010

So Much Time Lost...

Share
Sometimes I'll walk around the house and look at pictures of events without me in them. Or listen to my family talk about how much fun they had doing this or that, at a time I wasn't around. No. I don't blame them. And am very happy that their life went on during a period when I dedicated all my time to drugs rather than to them. I carry much pain knowing that I was not around because of irresponsible decisions I made. My wife and family are the most amazing people. They always have been. And I left them anyway.  And what breaks me down to lowest common denominator is they have surrounded me with love and all the support I could ever want or need. So today, they come first. Whatever I can do for them, I will. They are my greatest asset. And whatever time I have left on this planet will be dedicated to them. No more time lost...

0 comments:

Post a Comment