5/24/2010

Tell them you love them...

Share
Is there someone in your life that you love? Be sure to let them know that. Be sure to tell them that you love them. There is no way of knowing when our time on this planet will come to an end. When the people we love leave the house going about their business, we cannot be sure that they'll make it home. I'm not trying to be morbid. I've just lost people in my life that I wish were still here to see that I understand that being alive is precious, that loving is precious. That whatever it is we hold onto that keeps us from reaching out, be it anger, resentments, old hurts, is small compared to not having that person, you love, in your life. Our greatest asset and our greatest strength is Love. Do you love someone? Don't forget to let them know that you do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment